This home is currently under contract but we are accepting backup offers.
This custom home is located within the city of Colorado Springs but remarkably has a rural, forest feel. Enjoy cool evenings on the large wrap-around deck with gorgeous views of the front range, or even go explore your own private section of woods right in the back yard. The interior of the home has been completely remodeled with a fully updated kitchen, bathrooms, floors, and even includes a private mother-in-law suite in the basement that would also function as a perfect rental unit. The large master bedroom contains an unrivaled, wrap-around, walk-in closet, and the rainfall shower or deep-soaker tub in the master bathroom will make you feel as though you own a private spa. Or perhaps the sauna or the jetted Jacuzzi tub might be more relaxing on a certain day instead? Entertain guests anytime in the large game room that contains a full bar. No need to worry about parking for your guests because the oversized, 3-car attached garage and plenty of driveway space will provide all the parking space you’ll ever need. You don’t have to drive long distances from the city to enjoy the luxury of privacy. Truly this is a one-of-a-kind home and is ready for you to move in.
Call or text Anthony at 970-376-4121 for more details and to schedule a showing.
(Broker fee can be included.)
- Bar and Game Room
- Completely Renovated
- D-11 School District
- Exterior Shutters
- Front Range Views
- Large Plat
- Mother-In-Law Suite
- Oversize 3-Car Garage
- Private Lot
- Wrap Around Deck
- Wrap Around Master Closet
- ViewHouse Colorado Springs (0.75 mi)445 reviews
- Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar (1.33 mi)355 reviews
- The Public House at The Alexander (3.26 mi)5 reviews
- 1979 Coffee (1.13 mi)11 reviews
- Third Space Coffee (1.12 mi)117 reviews
- Special Grounds (2.14 mi)63 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (0.62 mi)81 reviews
- King Soopers (0.74 mi)15 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (1.38 mi)99 reviews