This is a RENT-TO-OWN Opportunity. Quit paying rent and get into home ownership! Our program will help you transition from being a tenant into buying your very own property. Enjoy the Pinery Glen neighborhood and the easy access to Parker and Denver in this gorgeous home ready for move in. This community is filled with nearby parks and walking trails and is located in a highly rated school district which includes some of the best schools around.
To qualify for opportunity:
- Minimum income of $7,000/month required.
- Low down payment required.
- Minimum credit score of 500 required.
If you think you could qualify and you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Anthony directly: 970-376-4121 (text or call).
This property is also available for immediate sale with owner financing.
To qualify for owner financing:
- Minimum income of $7,500/month required.
- Reasonable down payment required (8% or more).
- Minimum credit score of 550 required.
(Broker commission can be included – call for details.)
- Fenced-In Back Yard
- Large Unfinished Basement
- Nearby Parks and Trails
- Quiet Neighborhood
- West Main Taproom + Grill (5.38 mi)91 reviews
- Colorado Taproom & Grill (3.72 mi)35 reviews
- Black+Haus Tavern (5.38 mi)20 reviews
- Fika Coffee House (5.36 mi)201 reviews
- Fika Coffee House (4.13 mi)36 reviews
- Crowfoot Valley Coffee (6.67 mi)77 reviews
- King Soopers (2.69 mi)49 reviews
- Natural Grocers (4.75 mi)17 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (5.59 mi)39 reviews